As a full-time travel influencer (featured in many daily National English newspapers, and travel/inflight magazines — click here for a complete list of features) I work closely with tourism boards and independent travel companies to bring out their brand message and help them connect with my readers/followers.
Except for a few Expert Guest Posts, each and every article on this blog has been written solely by me. They talk about my personal experiences while delivering the brand message!
So far, I’ve worked with over 50 tourism boards, in India, Southeast Asia, Europe, and Australia. Other than footloosedev.com, I also write for a few other travel and inflight magazines. I have nearly 70,000 followers on three major social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and nearly 35,000 followers on Youtube.
This website, moreover, gets around 30,000 pageviews a month.
I’ve been blogging full-time for over 5 years now. I’ve gained a very loyal audience, who, in the form of blog & social media comments, express their intention to follow my footsteps.
How Can We Collaborate
In the form of a…
- Social Media Campaign: A few engaging posts across my social media channels Facebook | Twitter | Instagram (having almost 70,000 followers in total).
- Narrative Blog Post: An exclusive travel blog on this website, supported with images and an experiential storyline.
- An Experiencing Video: Let’s promote your product or service on my Youtube Channel. I started Youtubing in 2019 (unlike my blog & other social media channels that are operational since 2016) & have created video content for brands like Sodexo India, Jawa Motorcycles, and Samsung Mobiles, among others.
- I can also be hired as a Photographer. (See my Instagram gallery)
My camera equipment includes a Drone, a DSLR, a GoPro and a Gimbal.
Highlighted Recent Collaborations
- NOTHING SINCE MARCH 2020 DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Punjab Da Tor with Jawa Motorcycles (February 2020)
- Motorcycle trip across South India with Sodexo (January 2020)
- Bodoland Ambassadors with Assam Tourism (December 2019)
- Singapore and Laos with Singapore Airlines (July 2019)
- Sabah, Malaysia with Sabah Tourism and AirAsia (June 2019)
- Romantic Road with Germany Tourism (Mar 2019)
- Kumbh Mela with Uttar Pradesh Tourism (January 2019)
- Jakarta with Indonesia Tourism and Malindo Air (Oct 2018)
- Chakradhar Samaroh with Chhattisgarh Tourism (Sep 2018)
- Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific Airlines (Aug 2018)
- Family Road Trip with Nissan India (July 2018)
- Bavaria with German National Tourism Board (June 2018)
- Gold Coast with Queensland Tourism and Scoot Airlines (May 2018)
- Wheels of Wander with Maruti Suzuki Alto & Outlook Traveller (Mar 2018)
- The Golden Chariot Luxury Train ith IncredibleIndia (Feb 2018)
- Road Trip in Nagaland with Datsun India (Dec 2017)
- The Baltics with the German National Tourism Board (Oct 2017)
- Motorbiking in Jammu with J&K Tourism (Sep 2017)
- Selangor with Selangor Tourism & Malindo Air (July 2017)
- Basel with Basel Tourism (May 2017)
- Budapest with Budapest Tourism (April 2017)
- Vienna with Vienna Tourism (April 2017)
- Frankfurt with Frankfurt Tourism (Mar 2017)
Blog/Social Media Platform Statistics
- Monthly views: 30,000+
- Unique monthly visitors: 17,000+
- Blog subscribers: 2,000+
- Facebook Page fans: 45,000+
- Twitter followers: 4,000+
- Instagram followers: 16,000+
- Youtube Subscribers: 35,000+
Awards | Honors | Mentions
- Top 50 Travel Blogs around the world | Jan 2021
- Top Indian Blogs Across All Categories | June 2020
- Top 20 Male Travel Blogs Across The World | FeedSpot May 2020
- Top 20 Indian Influencers of 2020 by PickYourTrail | February 2020
- Go Getter’s Inflight Magazine | January 2020
- The Deccan Chronicles | November 2019
- Times of India (took a quote from me) about my motorbiking adventure | August 2019
- Top Indian Travel Blogs | August 2019
- HT Mint | May 2019
- Top Three Adventure Travel Bloggers of India | January 2019
- Top 50 Travel Bloggers of India | September 2018
- Cosmo Times | January 2018
- The Statesman | August 2017
- The Economic Times | July 2017
- La Vida Travel Magazine | June 2017
- Featured Traveller In Woovly | June 2017
- Inspiro India: Traveller of the Week | June 2017
- Top 100 Budget Travel Websites And Blogs On Web | Mar 2017
- Top 20 Travel Influencers In India. List compiled by Influencer.in| Feb 2016
To invite me on a Media Trip, please EMAIL ME AT email@example.com and/or request for my Media Kit.
Testimonials From Brands I’ve Previously Worked With
“It was a pleasure working with Dev during his visit to Budapest. He made thorough documentation about his experiences and about the city through his vision. The material he has produced will certainly help his readers and the audience online looking for quality content on Budapest. Recommending him by any means!” Szervátiusz Lilla, Digital Communication, Budapest Tourism.
“Every collaboration helps Vienna Tourist Board in representing its destination and it was in Vienna Tourist Board’s best interest, and such a joy, to work with Dev, especially because he knew how to catch the spirit of our urban flair within the imperial setting” Bianca Nemeth, Media Relations, Vienna Tourism.
“Goa Tourism Development Corporation’s encounter with Footloosedev was not by chance but by choice. It began with a simple and humble communiqué from Dev to experience Goa’s local culture and adventure, and GTDC was delighted to extend the hospitality that it is known for. This small beginning, we are confident, will definitely erupt into a long-lasting connection between him and the Goa tourism board. His inputs and classy pictures speak volumes of his passion for travelling.” Nikhil Desai, Managing Director, Goa Tourism.
Other than this blog, I also run a business in Manali (a hospitality venture where we organise stays, adventure camping, trekking and other seasonal experiences like snowboarding/skiing, Paragliding courses). See website: Footloose Camps.
If you would like to organise corporate excursions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org