Since I have started blogging, many publications have acknowledged my work and featured me as one of the top Indian travel bloggers in their publication. This includes national English newspapers, in-flight magazines, and online travel blogs/directories.
Roughly speaking, I’ve seen at least one such feature every two months, in the previous two years.
Here’s a list of my Top Media Mentions (though there are more, I’ve handpicked a few favorite ones). Click on the links to read the story…
- Top Travel Blogs in India | Jan 2021
- Top 50 Travel Blogs Across The World | June 2020
- Top 20 Male Travel Blogs Across The World | May 2020
- Top 20 Indian Influencers of 2020 | February 2020
- Go Getter’s Inflight Magazine | January 2020
- The Deccan Chronicles | November 2019
- My Quote in Times of India, on Motorbiking | August 2019
- Top Indian Travel Blogs | August 2019
- HT Mint | May 2019
- Top Three Adventure Travel Bloggers of India | January 2019
- Top 50 Travel Bloggers of India | September 2018
- Cosmo Times | January 2018
- The Statesman | August 2017
- The Economic Times | July 2017
- La Vida Travel Magazine | June 2017
- Inspiro India: Traveller of the Week | June 2017
- Top 100 Budget Travel Websites And Blogs On Web | Mar 2017
- Top 20 Travel Influencers In India. List compiled by Influencer.in| Feb 2017
Not only do such examples prove the credibility & quality of my work, but they are a constant source of motivation for me to keep travelling and creating more content.
Other than this blog, I also run a business in Manali (a hospitality business where we organise camping, trekking and other seasonal experiences like snowboarding/skiing, Paragliding courses, and more). See website: Footloose Camps.