As a full time travel-blogger from India (featured in two national leading newspapers in India, The Economic Times and The Statesman) I work closely with tourism boards and independent travel companies, to bring out their brand message and help them connect with my readers. Each and every story on FootlooseDev has been solely written by me, and talks about my personal experiences while delivering the brand message!
So far, I’ve worked with 50+ independent travel companies and tourism boards, in India, Southeast Asia, Europe and Australia. Other than footloosedev.com, I also write for a few other online and offline magazines in India.
Why Partner With FootlooseDev?
I’ve been travelling for almost two years now, often going solo. I bring travel stories from the road in a relatable way, which, with time, has given me an audience who express their intention to follow my footsteps wherever I go. Every week, I receive a number of emails (as well as messages on different social media platforms) seeking travel tips and personal travel recommendations. And that’s where I share with them my favourite destinations, partner companies and experiences. So let’s partner and promote your business.
Other than writing about my personal travel accounts, I collaborate with travel brands/tourism boards and help them connect with my readers. This is done in the form of a…
- Social Media Campaign: A few engaging posts on my different social media channels (having over 70,000 followers in total)
- Narrative Blog Post: An exclusive travel story on my blog, written with a few images and an experiential storyline.
- Photo/Video Blog.
- You can also hire me as your Travel Photographer to help you update your picture inventory. Check My Photography Work Here.
- I can also be invited as a guest speaker for speaking about my experience around travelling, or running a blogging-workshop and educating people about the Art of Travel Blogging.
Highlighted Recent Collaborations
- ‘Wheels of Wander’ with Maruti Suzuki Alto & Outlook Traveller (Mar 2018)
- #IndiaBlogTrain for promoting The Golden Chariot: Luxury Train Travel in India | With IncredibleIndia (Feb 2018)
- Road Trip in Nagaland with Datsun India (Dec 2017)
- #GermanySimplyAmazing with German National Tourism Board (Oct 2017)
- Motorbiking in Jammu, India, for Exploration of Unseen Places, with Jammu&Kashmir Tourism (Sep 2017)
- #DiscoverSelangor with Selangor Tourism & Malindo Air (July 2017)
- #LoveBasel with Basel Tourism (May 2017)
- Budapest with Budapest Tourism (April 2017)
- #ViennaNow with Vienna Tourism (April 2017)
- #VisitFrankfurt with Frankfurt Tourism (Mar 2017)
- #EnjoyStuttgart with Stuttgart Tourism (Mar 2017)
- Hot Air Ballooning with Goa Tourism (Nov 2016)
- #SodexoMealPass on Social Media Campaign, with Sodexo India (Nov 2016)
- Scuba Diving with West Coast Adventures (Oct 2016)
Blog/Social Media Platform Statistics
- Monthly views: 30,000+
- Unique monthly visitors: 17,000+
- Blog subscribers: 1,000+
- Facebook Page fans: 48,000+
- Twitter followers: 8,000+
- Instagram followers: 9,000+
Awards | Honors |Mentions
- Cosmo Times | January 2018
- The Statesman | August 2017
- The Economic Times | July 2017
- La Vida Travel Magazine | June 2017
- Featured Traveller In Woovly | June 2017
- Inspiro India: Traveller of the Week | June 2017
- Top 100 Budget Travel Websites And Blogs On Web | Mar 2017
- Top 20 Travel Influencers In India. List compiled by Influencer.in| Feb 2016
- ‘Notable Newbie’ by Blogadda | Featured on their homepage since December 2016
To invite me on a sponsored/FAM trip, please EMAIL ME AT email@example.com and/or request for my Media Kit
Testimonials from Brands I’ve previously worked with
“It was a pleasure working with Dev during his visit to Budapest. He made a thorough documentation about his experiences and about the city through his vision. The material he has produced will certainly help his readers and the audience online looking for quality content on Budapest. Recommending him by any means!” Szervátiusz Lilla, Digital Communication, Budapest Tourism.
“Every collaboration helps Vienna Tourist Board in representing its destination and it was in Vienna Tourist Board’s best interest, and such a joy, to work with Dev, especially because he knew how to catch the spirit of our urban flair within the imperial setting” Bianca Nemeth, Media Relations, Vienna Tourism.
“Goa Tourism Development Corporation’s encounter with footloosedev was not by chance but by choice. It began with a simple and humble communiqué from Dev to experience Goa’s local culture and adventure, and GTDC was delighted to extend the hospitality that it is known for. This small beginning, we are confident, will definitely erupt into a long-lasting connect between him and Goa tourism board. His inputs and classy pictures speak volumes of his passion for travelling.” Nikhil Desai, Managing Director, Goa Tourism.