Hello readers! The time of the year has come, once again, when all you want is spend a few romantic evenings by the beaches of Goa. Thanks to the coolest Goan host on Airbnb this is now possible for you (the lucky couple!) to experience, without having a need to pay a penny.
What Do You Win?
– A two nights complimentary stay for TWO people in a quiet, comfortable villa, located in Dona Paula, Central Goa. (You can use this free stay anytime before 31st March, 2017)
– A 24*7 caretaker to help you with anything and everything.
– Free Wi-fi in the property, so you can share live updates and make your friends jealous!
Okay, let’s add some visuals to the awesomeness of this prize, shall we?
How To Win?
It’s pretty easy. There are two simple steps to enter the contest, and then you pray to lady luck.
- Like FootlooseDev Facebook Page.
- Provide your details below:
Dates to Note!
- The last date to enter the contest is 20th December, 2016. The contest will close by midnight. The winner has been shortlisted. See below!
Winners will be announced on my social media channels, as well as at the end of this blogpost, between 21st and 22nd of December. To avoid any loss of communication, I will also contact the winner via email. The winner has been shortlisted. See below!
The winner shall also have to share a few images with me during their stay, which I’ll be posting on my different social media networks as well as here under an update.
Terms and Conditions:
- The winner must be at least 18 years old and can be a resident of any country.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Participants with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Participants who have liked both Facebook pages and submitted their contact details will be shortlisted into a lucky draw, and one winner will randomly be picked. No disputes will be entertained.
- The prize includes a two night stay for 2 people.
- The validity of the booking will be until 31st March 2017 (excluding the New Year’s Eve) and bookings will be subject to availability.
- The transportation costs to Goa, and any other activities will be borne by winner only. The contest will only win you a free stay.
- The winner absolves me of any and all liability regarding accidents, mishaps, issues with reservations, bookings, and any unforeseen circumstances before, during or after the trip.
UPDATE: 22nd December.
AND THE WINNER IS…
Somnath Verma, from Orissa, who, in reality, is a solo traveller, but will be taking along another lucky person on his trip to Goa! Good luck Somnath, we will be waiting for your pictures from Goa!